Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission is original: it has not been published yet not even has been submitted for consideration by another journal. It does not infrige or violate copyrights of third persons. Any explanation can be given at Comments to the editor.
Authors will preserve the moral rights in the work and they will transferred the commercial rights for this eview.
We only publish original and unpublished articles. Authors ensure authenticity and the lack of plagiarism in their own works, including autoplagiarism and double publication. In addition, they must ensure the manuscript not to violate another person’s copyright; author and coauthors are in legal provision to submit copyrights to the review.
- Text does not contain defamatory material, illicit, obscene, unlawful, invasive of privacy, hateful, xenophobic or ethically objectionable, threatening or contempt of Law.
- The file will be sent in Microsoft Word, RTF or Open Office File format.
The length of the article are between 2000 and 8000 words (this estimate excludes sumaries, key words and bibliography references).
Bold formatting is only used to titles and subtitles and to images and graphics descriptions. Underlined text is never used in the body of the text, except for hyperlinks. The text should be written using single space, a size of 12 pp, italics instead of underlining (except URL addresses); all images, figures and tables are properly placed in the text and not at the end of it.
Whenever possible, URL addresses will be provided to use them at references.
- There are no bibliographic references that they aren’t quoted in the text.
The author manuscript must contain:
- Summary (100-150 words).
- Between 5 and 8 keywords.
- Good quality images and pictures so that the article won’t be delayed caused by this.
The document is free of authors and co-authors identifying data
(I have carefully reviewed it does not appear any information that identifies the author and co-authors in data file).
- A Word File must be received in an enclosed file. This document must include authors CV. The maximum length shall be 100 words for each author.
- I am aware that if my manuscript pass the peer-review and it is accepted for publication, I have to credit 125USD to contribute to the publication costs (management peer-review, original review, layout, proofreading, pagination, indexation, etc.).
Names and e-mail addresses inserted in this journal will be used exclusively for stablished purposes and will not be provided to anyone or will not be used for other purposes.